Yes, we do. Our company will work with your environment (Mac, Windows, Linux). Every client has a preferred platform and sometimes a mixed environment. We will work/ support all of them based on your needs.
Backup technology has changed drastically in the past ten years. We create and accumulate more data than ever. Cloud backup is safe and a great solution as part of your backup strategy. Depending on your business needs and regulatory environment, cloud backup is one aspect of the backup.
Managed IT Services is the practice of outsourcing day-to-day IT management and support responsibilities. It is a strategic method for improving your business operations.
Managed IT Services is a proactive approach to handling your IT needs. For example, you may opt to have the provider take a fraction of your IT needs (e.g., security/firewall management). For example, you may outsource all IT to ensure your employees are efficient and not interrupted by IT problems. An IT managed service company takes responsibility for your IT services for a fixed fee.
Yes and No. depending on your business size, industry, requirements, and more.
Having your own IT department is very expensive. These days even companies with hundred of employees turn to MS for cost-saving.
You get all the expertise with one company at a fixed price. (Big bonus, Managed IT Services is considered 100% wright off contrary to salaries*)
Not exactly. Each provider has a different level of service agreement; some are industry-specific. We believe we need to align ourselves with the client’s goals to make it work.
Different standards, best practices, and a good service agreement help make this connection smooth for both sides.
Yes, in the last 4 years BEC (Business email compromise) accounted for 90% of business attacks.
As the scammers get better, we get better at discovering them and preventing them.
Employee training is a big part of the fight
Ongoing employee training will help them underhand the current risk and be more vigilant in identifying and avoiding them.
Statistics show that companies that run ongoing cybersecurity training cut their hit rate from the mid 40% to the low 20%
I ALREADY HAVE INTERNAL IT. I HAVE A COMPUTER GUY. NOW WHAT? As an MSP, we become an extension of your local IT. We can help with advanced expertise.
Higher supervision of the company IT. The MSP can also provide the following:
- Assign projects
If you relate to four or more of these categories, managed services will benefit you:
- You want it all to work!
- You did not choose your career to monkey with IT issues.
- You understand what it costs your company for you to not focus on your top priorities.
- You do not want to be in the IT business.
- You do not want to deal with IT.
- You’re frustrated trying to get techies to understand what you need.
- You realize the hourly cost of downtime and business interruption costs more than a technician’s hourly rate.
- You’ve had it with trying to manage depreciating assets.
- You drive a business, not an IT department.
- You realize that, like death and taxes, technology is unavoidable.
- You never want to deal with technology vendors blaming each other while paying their bills.
- You put up with IT support issues because you do not want the trouble of changing to another support provider.
You control the IT costs by having everything in house
Not everyone is a good candidate. We love working with people that appreciate our work and see the value we provide.
- “So, what if the server is five years old. It’s still running. Why upgrade?”
- “We can handle these problems in our IT network for now. We’ll deal with it when it crashes.”
- “I don’t know our business performance or how to measure it. Big deal.”
- “What’s the “work-around” to this problem? Where is the duct tape?”
- “I don’t care how the employees use business resources during business hours.”
- “Those IT problems aren’t that bad… we’ll work harder, longer, and hire more people.”
- “I know how to solve the issue. Worst case, we can call for help.”
Ransomware is one of the most pervasive risks to businesses today.
Ransomware is malicious software that takes hold of all your data (local and networked) and encrypts it with bank-level encryption. Your business needs to pay ransom money in return for the decryption key.
- 61% of SMB business goes under in 6 months from the first attack
- Around 400 new variants are being developed every month.
- The FBI estimate over $3 Billion has been paid in ransomware. The ransom can be minor or very high. The primary damage is the reconstruction of your infrastructure, which can sometimes take weeks, causing massive losses in business and revenue.
Yes, HIPAA mandate specifies ways to protect your clients and your data
Depending on your industry and size, different measures are needed
It is part of a strategy to protect your business even in case your business location gets hit by lighting or goes on fire.
The ability to recover fast in case of a disastrous event